As you know, when we create an AWS EC2 instance, we don’t use these instances all the time. For example, mostly developers use Jenkins work hours. So, we can shut down this instance. …Read more
- How to run java jar in Elastic beanstalk with custom jvm parameters? (Procfile)
- How to change timezone with ebextension in Elastic Beanstalk?
- Save your money shutting down EC2 Instance with AWS Lambda!
- Keep your Test Environment more stable with Pre-Branch
- Getting Started with Scalate: Simple Web Application with Spring MVC