What’s Scalate ? Scalate (Scala Template Engine) is a kind of template engine which uses scala programming language. And useful if you want to use java and scala together in …Read more
- How to run java jar in Elastic beanstalk with custom jvm parameters? (Procfile)
- How to change timezone with ebextension in Elastic Beanstalk?
- Save your money shutting down EC2 Instance with AWS Lambda!
- Keep your Test Environment more stable with Pre-Branch
- Getting Started with Scalate: Simple Web Application with Spring MVC