We may use gzip compression with this simple way. Just create a bean which include Compressing Filter. And add this maven dependency into your maven pom.xml
gzip filter java
- How to run java jar in Elastic beanstalk with custom jvm parameters? (Procfile)
- How to change timezone with ebextension in Elastic Beanstalk?
- Save your money shutting down EC2 Instance with AWS Lambda!
- Keep your Test Environment more stable with Pre-Branch
- Getting Started with Scalate: Simple Web Application with Spring MVC