Tomcat uses JSESSIONID as a default cookie name. And if we want to change this cookie name or customize cookie name ourselves, we have to follow the steps below. …Read more
change jsessionid tomcat
- How to run java jar in Elastic beanstalk with custom jvm parameters? (Procfile)
- How to change timezone with ebextension in Elastic Beanstalk?
- Save your money shutting down EC2 Instance with AWS Lambda!
- Keep your Test Environment more stable with Pre-Branch
- Getting Started with Scalate: Simple Web Application with Spring MVC